Monday, February 14, 2011

Plate it Up book is done!!!!!

I just finished our Plate it Up book which shows all the artists involved. Although it is published...I'm now waiting on my sample copy to check if there are any mistakes. Keep your fingers crossed.
If you'd like, click onto the book icon and it will take you directly to the online book. You can then "preview" the entire book before ordering. I'm excited! 154 pages of wonderful art.
The price is what Blurb lists it at and I have not added anything to their price. I'll let you know just as soon as I get my book!
As for now...you can look online.
Ceramics for CERF+
By Mary Lou Zeek

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! Can't wait to get a copy. :)

Mary Lou Zeek said...

I am very excited. I hope to get my copy in a week. I'll let you know.

zak zaikine said...

It has been a "MOST WONDERFUL"Experience workiing with Mary Lou,on this project.Not only her devotion to this "Exhibit" and Fund raising.But the creation of this project,which helps countless Craft-Artist***The un-seen hours of checking and re-checking (Editing) in this lovey conpleted book"Alone" is a testment of a dedicated and "VERY" Special Human being besides*** A Gallery Owner***Thank you so very much*Mary Lou***Sincerely Zak and I am Sure for the "EXTENDED COMMUNITY"At Large...

About Mary Lou Zeek

My photo
We represent Northwest artists working in a variety of media including painting, sculpture, works on paper, ceramics, jewelry and mixed media. Our second gallery features exhibitions on a monthly basis, as well as selected group shows and special exhibitions. To arrange an appointment, please call 503-581-3229 or email; mzeek@comcast.net During our years of operating, we have successfully encouraged the broadening and blossoming of the Salem art scene. We are dedicated to serving our clients as well as our artists. The relationships that we cultivate with our clients and our artists have been and will continue to be long and rewarding. We encourage you to take the time to be acquainted with us and take the time to appreciate the art we enjoy so much.